Public Service Investment Programme - Projects
Support Services to the National Authorising Officer
The Office of the National Authorising Officer (NAO) for the European Development Fund (EDF) in the Commonwealth of Dominica was established in October 2000, with Technical/Programming and Administrative staff. The overall objective of the NAO's office is to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of programmes funded by the European Union (EU).
The office of the NAO is responsible for:
• The preparation, submission and appraisal of project dossiers
• Preparation and appraisal of tender dossiers
• Award and signature of contracts and riders thereto
• Approval of expenditure and initiation of payment orders
• Making technical and economic adjustments necessary for ensuring the proper execution of projects.
• Monitoring and evaluation of projects