Mrs. Andrew has attended numerous workshops, seminars and conferences in areas such as Macroeconomic Management and Fiscal Policy Issues, Macroeconomic Statistics, Financial Programming and Policies, Revenue Modeling and Forecasting, Sovereign Debt and Risk Management, Financial and Contractural Procedures of the European Development Fund among others.
- Mr. Gerard Jean-Jacques
Chief Development Planner
- *PhD in Political Science (Université Laval, Québec, Canada)
- Areas of specialization: Public Policy and Public Management, governance, political parties, and democracy
- Areas of research interest: Democracy, theories of the contemporary state, power relations, social network analysis, and public sector governance
- *Ed, Education Policy and Management (Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada)
Under the supervision of the Permanent Secretary, the Office of the Chief Development Planner:
- Establishes performance measures, monitors result and helps evaluate the effectiveness of development program;
- The Chief Development Planner undertakes analysis of the domestic situation including aspects of Economic, Social, and Environmental and Socio Political considerations as a basis for National Development Planning;
- Coordinates the implementation of Government’s National Resilience Development Strategy;
- Ensures establishment of and compliance with the organization's own fund development and philanthropic principles, policies and procedures.
- The Chief Development Planner designs and assures implementation of cost-effective fund development programs, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality and solid return on investment.
The Chief Development Planner has under his supervision:
- The Social Development Planner
- The Senior Economist
- The National Program Cordinator